CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Infomercial Junkie


I basically think anyone can sell me anything on an infomercial. Last night when it was very late and I was trying to help Cory with this huge pain break through I turned on the T.V. and saw this infomercial about the Fluidity machine. I started to tell myself that it was so stupid and somewhere along the way I became obsessed with this amazing machine. It probably did not help that it was almost 2am in the morning. They totally sucked me in and I am obsessed with it now, can someone please tell me that it is not that great who has maybe tried it? Please set me straight! And how does this happen, basically any infomercial that has to do with exercise equipment can just set me into a frenzy in wanting it so bad my teeth hurt, does anyone else have this problem?


4 comments:

Kamille said...

I bet the Fluidity machine is what Sydnee Bristo uses to train. No wonder you want one so bad. LOL!!! You crack me up!!!

Chanda said...

You know I'm a sucker for those things too. Enter: the Ab Roller, Windsor Pilates, Turbo Jam, The Miracle Blades (although I'm standing by that one - I still love them), The Bullet (the blender, not the adult toy - although...nevermind) some crappy food chopper I never used, The Vacuum Space Saver bags (those ones almost got me divorced), I could go on and on.

I have not seen the Fluidity, but I'm sure I would buy it. Here's my advice on how not to: Think of what an idiot you'd look like doing it. This has helped keep me from purchasing The Gazelle!

amberjill said...

There was a segment on Studio 5 yesterday about "night time purchases" and what a rip off they are! I always find myself wanting to buy the workout equipment, but I know I'd get laughed at! Well, I hope this helps, or I hope you are enjoying your new Fluidity machine!

Danielle said...

I'm a total sucker for infomercials! I find myself watching them at the strangest times, I have bought a large cooking pan, the ultimate chopper, and what I thought was the magic bullet.. but ended up being a crappy knock off. lol, so I feel your pain. I'll have to check out this fluidity machine :)