CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter

So.. Hayes my long lost son has been with my mom (and his other two grandma's on occasions)for quite some time now as my life progessively goes on in kaois. I miss the kid like crazy as does Cory. We can't wait until we can have a somewhat normal life and be a family again. I swear he has grown like 2 feet since I do not see him everyday and he has grown up faster than a little 3 year old boy should ever have to. I really feel like I am missing out on things in his life, that I will never get back, nor can fully enjoy right now. It is a little hardening.


However, there are some signs that he is still my mischevious boy. One day while my dad was watching him he was quiet for some time. He went to check on him and found that he had gotten naked and colored himself with every color of marker you could imagine. He even colored his 'pinkie'. What I would give for a picture of that. He said that they are all of his favorite colors so that is why he did it.

One of my visitation days I could not find him after 5 minutes of just talking to him. I heard him call me in his room and there he was, he had climbed up into the closet trying to get his moon sand on the very topshelf.

Do you see my son?

Oh, there he is, just on a shelf in his closet.


And for Easter, the Easter Egg Bunny (as Hayes would call him) came to Grandma A's house. He came over on Easter to show us what the bunny brought him. Poor little guy has been sick with what he told me was 'a little cough and a sneeze'.

">

As for Cory he is doing well. He has been in alot of pain, but stayed strong. We have canceled the feeding tube for now. He may need it, we will just have to see. He is still getting up though which is good. We are going down on Thursday night to see our herbalist. (thank goodness)

As for me, I am a mess. Julie had a post on her blog about daring to post a picture when you get up with no makeup. Well, here is me not only with no make up but without a shower for I don't even know how many days and along with that I don't know how long it was since I had put on makeup either.
Check out the roots of my wonderful greasy hair and my bush of eyebrows. Cory's sister came over to do my hair, thank goodness.

Yikes!

My mom kept on asking me if I was going to shower one day when she was over, I think she asked it like 3 times in one visit and I was just like 'ya i don't know, maybe'. So thank you so much for my cute cousin Janey who got married last weekend. Not only did I get to see some of my favorite people from Richfield and of course my fam, but it made me shower after who knows how long! Yeah! This is for you mom, 'yes I did shower.'

7 comments:

Kamille said...

I love the greasy picture. Your tribute to Hayes is so sweet to. I love to read your blog.

Elle said...

I love the tribute too. The pictures are adorable of him.
~M

Danielle said...

Awesome 'where's waldo' picture :) hayes is so cute. And I love the no shower pic bravery! Showers are totally overrated.. and just tell yourself.. it's good to not wash your hair so often :) Besides, you are gorgeous, gotta give the rest of us girls a chance to catch up. ;)

tatum said...

you are so funny, i never get ready, i hate it, waste of time for a mom. very cute pictures of hayes, he is a stinkin cutie.

Connie said...

Your always beautiful. But...mama Barth needs to come over there and fatten you up with my famous snitzel dish. Luv ya!

Jadie said...

Hey girl! I look at this everyday waiting for the next update. When I look at it and read it over and over again it makes me so happy inside. I am so proud of you and your strength, you are amazing. I just wanted to tell you how grateful I am to call you my friend! I love you!
Jadie

Chanda said...

I seriously couldn't find Hayes in the first pic. He's so flippin' cute.

I can't believe you posted the make-up free pic. You're a braver woman than I! If you want I can e-mail back your "before" weight-loss pic you sent me and you can post that too. ;) Your after's hot though...love the hair!