CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!



So it is our anniversary today. We were married March 3rd 2001. It has been 7 years! I can't believe it. I can't imagine my life without Cory so he better not give up and pull through this. I never imagined I could miss someone so much. So for all those who's husbands or loved ones are well mentally and physically, hold them extra close tonight because you can! You never realize what you have sometimes and really how much it means to you until it is slipping through the cracks. Here's to a better 8th anniversary next year, love ya honey!


7 Of my best Memories and things I love about us.


1) Our wedding day, (of course!) we forgot the wedding certificate and we were all the way down in Manti. We had to wake a lady up at her house and she drove down to the court house to write us up another one (PHEW!).

2) Hayes, couldn't imagine life without him. We both just think he hangs the moon and stars at night.

3) I hate to admit it, but I actually even miss being able to have a fight or argument. We are both so stubborn this has happened from time to time. The best fight that I can think of is when Cory bought his Toyato T100 and supposedly I had agreed to it and said it was okay. That is funny because I never did? It is pretty funny now. Who buys a vehicle without the spouse really knowing or agreeing to it.

4) Many of our vacations, even though they have not been extravagant, I love them all. One funny memory is on our way to Mesquite we stayed at Cory's grandma's house in St. George. Well, Cory went inside to get things situated like at 1am in the night and apparently Grandma Alldredge was not home. Her friend was house sitting for her and Cory almost had the cops called on him or got hit with a bat.

5) Going out to eat with Cory is my favorite thing ever! One of my favorite recent memories of food is we had a gift card to the fine dining up in Park City. We burned every cent of it. I felt like a queen.


6) I love that Cory would never come across as a romantic man, but he is and he has done the cutest and most thoughtful things for me. I love that he will also go to a stupid romantic movies with me even though he will gripe and complain afterwards. The effort to go makes up for it. We also like to buy fake wine and pretend that we are wine connoisseurs. ha ha
7) Buying our house. Cory can stew up a mean garden.

6 comments:

Elle said...

I loved this.
~M

Gusti said...

Congratulations!Seven years is a long time. Thanks for sharing your favorites... although I'm shocked I thought I was the only one who enjoys the occasional argument... :-} OK Candace you've convinced me.. I will start my business Blog by the end of this month. In the mean time you can check out my daughter Kali's for a 14 yr old's perspective on life. www.travelingswimchicks.blogspot.com

Kamille said...

I also love your and Cory's brag book of your honeymoon. These pictures of you two are so amazing. I love how stubborn both of you are. You're a really good writer too.

Julie said...

I loved your list. I love that you miss fighting...how completely "true love" is that. You guys are such a cute couple.

Danielle said...

Happy Anniversary! You are so sweet, I love it. I just found your blog, I can't believe how big Hayes is, I still remember visiting you when you were prego! Time flies. Love your blog, it's so colorful, it rocks :).

Chanda said...

How are we not one of your 7 moments?! Craig and I must have taken up at least a seventh of your marraige. JK. Happy Anniversary!!! We miss you guys.