CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Crisis Cleanse

So today we went to see our herbalist. Since last night Cory has had pain levels exceeding 11 on a scale of 1 to 10. Today she was explaining that this a Crisis Cleanse, basically it is a process when the body gets rid of or passes abnormal cells. I have been giving him stuff every 3 hours since we got home and it has helped calm it down. It should be done by the morning and the pain levels can drop down to not so intense levels again. The visit was very encouraging and went as well as could be expected. He is on a very intense program right now so everything he is taking is helping to get rid of the cancer, his neck has basically become and open exit for the cancer to leave his body. She was very happy to see how much better he is doing, besides the intense pain, he has came leaps and bounds from when we were there last.

4 comments:

Jadie said...

YEA!! I was wondering all night how things were going. Thanks for updating your blog! I'm so happy to hear about Cory's progress. Keep it up girl you are amazing. I love ya,
Jadie

Kamille said...

I hope to see the 11 come down to a 3 or 4 soon. Keep up the good work nurse Candace.

Kamille said...

I think you should get yourself one of those nurse outfits from the blue boutique. If I come across one at the Lovely Deseret I will totally pick one up for you!!!

Chanda said...

Yipee!!! He's almost better. I can feel it in my bones.