CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Fresh Lime

So this is funny, this really happened and I forgot to post it. I figured since it was a brighter day today I can put this on here now. I can't always have doom and gloom...



So a couple of weeks ago Cory was feeling like a Fresh Lime from Artic Circle, so I went to go get him one. I went through the drive up and said 'I just want a fresh lime please,' the guy said 'okay, just pull up to the window.' So I pulled up to the window and he was holding his arm out with a cup and inside it was a piece of a lime. I seriously just sat there for like 3 minutes to figure this all out and I thought, oh he is joking so I laughed and got no response from him so I finally had to say, 'No, I meant a fresh lime, the drink.' He just turned away, not a smile or laugh in sight and got me a 'fresh lime drink'. I was laughing (who wouldn't), but also wondering why he did not think this was funny.

4 comments:

Randilee said...

That is sooooo funny. It cracks me up that he thought that you would go through the drive-through (that happens to be in the same parking lot as the grocery store) to get a lime. I will be laughing for days!!!

Kamille said...

Candace - Fresh lime. Hmmm. I love the home post too. I love to see how seet your relationship is with Cory even through all the rocky points. You're tough as nails girl. Keep up the good work.

Julie said...

He is an idiot for not thinking that was funny...but you did ask for a lime...not a lime ricky. I would have thought you were crazy!!

aurora said...

I just hopped over here from Chanda's blog.

I would love to add your husband and your sweet family to our prayers. Please know that someone who doesn't know you, is wishing you all well and praying for health to return to your home.