CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Q&A

Here are some answers to some questions I have been getting allot lately regarding the benefit:

Am I going to be there? I feel weird being there, so I don't know yet. Cory will not be there though for sure.

Is there a bank that I can give money to if I can't come? Yes, at Wells Fargo there is a charity account called the Cory B Alldredge fund. You can make deposits there or you can mail them to 317 w election rd, draper UT 84020.

Thanks all, we appreciate the support!

6 comments:

Chanda said...

You shouldn't feel wierd being there. I think people will want to see you. I wish I could come. :( I'll be there in spirit.

tatum said...

you need to go, i've told everyone about it, i felt wierd at our fundraiser too but then when we got there i felt so loved and happy. you are doing so good during this hard time. share your secrets.....=)

Elle said...

Candace, we are leaving next week out town with Mat's whole family so we won't be there. :(
I'm sure it will be awesome.
~M

Kamille said...

You have to come. At least it will give you an excuse to shower. I'm I the meanest person in the world or what. The coma thing brings out my "A" game I guess.
Either way I'll be there with bells on. I'm glad you got the account set up.

Jadie said...

Hang in there baby girl, I am here for you. I love you so much!

GSP said...

I love you Candace! Hope to see you on Saturday! Love Gayla Schmidt