CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Exibitionist

Hayes stayed 4 days at home this past week, it was wonderful. He was actually really good and I enjoyed him so much.



We went and saw Horton Hears a Who. It was cute, I am not a huge Dr. Seuss fan, but I did enjoy this one. Hayes wanted to leave when he thought Horton was going to fall on the bridge. It was a little intense for him I guess. He had allot of questions, don't know where he got this from.

I was getting dressed and the door rang, Hayes went to get it so I hurried out after I got dressed and asked him if someone was here. He said, "yes it was the delivery man who wanted to know about our garden" (our neighbor was having someone clean up our lawn). I asked him what he told him and he was like, " I told him that you were naked and you couldn't come to the door." Well, okay, what do you say to that? I have been cracking up about it for a couple days now.



Here is Hayes doing his daily shave.


We spent allot of time on http://www.hotwheels.com/ playing computer games. Ya, that is right they have games on hot wheels? Who would have known. My son the computer genius found them. He can navigate the site like it is no body's business. I am quite impressed with his computer skills at such a young age.

2 comments:

Chanda said...

He is so dang cute! Kids are way too good at computers these days. Aj likes to do these digital coloring apges of the grinch. I GUARANTEE my mom could not figure them out, but she has no problem.

PS - I don't buy the naked story. You don't shower and I'd say it's fairly unlikely you were gettin' it on so why would you be naked?!

Elle said...

I love the naked story!! And he probably said it just like when I was there and he told you "get your shoes on, i need to show you something". He is so adorable!
That is tied for best story with Chanda's AJ saying a bra was a "booby trap".
I love it.
I can just see him saying it.
~M