CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Gotta love life....

Cory got a feeding tube on Friday! He has had no muscle spasms from it, which was holding him back from doing this because they are so painful. Yeah! Hopefully this will help him keep up on his nutrition.


Other than that there is really not many changes. Got love life....


If you don't you can watch The Memory Keeper's Daughter. I really felt pretty lucky for my life after seeing this Lifetime TV special presentation this weekend (this is saying allot because I really hate it right now). It is based on a book so many may have read it. Maybe the book is not quite as depressing but the movie was ever so depressing. The peoples lives are so miserable like their whole lives, not just a fraction of it and it is just sad. What can I say it is it depressing. I have to have my happy ending! Needless to say there was no happy beginning, middle nor end, come on!!



He was the only good thing about the whole movie

Judge for yourself, do they look happy to you? Well, this is their faces through the whole movie! I don't think that they ever smiled.

5 comments:

Jill said...

I don't do depressing movies or books. Life has enough crap in it, why would I want to watch something that may make it worse? Although, sometimes it's good for a good cry. Glad to hear our husband's tube is working. You are a strong woman. And you even keep up on blogging--that's amazing. Good luck with everything!

Jill said...

crap that last one is me little Jill from AZ, I was logged on the wrong account.

Elle said...

I don't do depressing movies or books either. I get so sucked into books/movies that I am depressed for a long time and have a hard time shaking it off.
In fact, I'm depressed just talking about it. Okay, only kidding.
Yay for Cory's tube! That's great news!
~M

Chanda said...

I didn't think the book was quite that depressing, but I knew going into it that was what it was about. It was unfortunate, but they had the power to change their lives all along by making the hard choice and never did. It is a sad story though, I'll give you that.

Hooray for the feeding tube. (I guess.)

Kamille said...

Lol! Okay only because I heard your live version of the terrible movie that CHANDA recommended. Seriously let's stone her. I mean with rocks not drugs. Okay you know I'd never do that. But you also know my feelings on her recommending lame movies.