CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

So you had a bad day....

http://glumbert.com/wii/view.php?name=baddayoffice

Thanks Jenn for the great clip, it is so funny. It was a bad day today so I was laughing and crying at the same time watching this. It was like when you are mad and someone makes you laugh and you don't want to. I loved the part where the guy throws the computer, but he still types afterwards like nothing happened.

Our trip was good today, Cory is on the same program, his nausea has been under control until today. The ride to Wells is always rough on him. It usually takes him a couple of hours afterwards to settle his stomach and calm down. The cancer is continuing to come out of his skin, things are hanging and pushing their way out. He does look like I am treating him from the war in Iraq, so it is a little grewsome. I think he will continue to heal a little more every week. Right now things are still rough.

4 comments:

Elle said...

Oh man, sorry to hear it's been a bad one. My phone totally died yesterday so I couldn't call you back! It's been charging, so I'll call you today.
~M

Texas Tee said...

Hey girlie...
I am so sorry about not getting back to you sooner. I have not checked my blog in forever but it is now officially updated! my email is tdchavis@hotmail.com. my cell 817-994-1647 and my home 801-446-6559. Let's get to gether real soon! I have not eaten at Zuppas cuz I tell everyone I have my first experience saved to share with someone else! lol hee hee
Please know you can call on me anytime. I would love to help out whenever!!! Please know that I mean it! You call, I'm there..... see you soon pretty girl! T

Kamille said...

I really did leave a comment on here two days ago. So glad to hear that Carl is finally popping out, I was hoping to see a picture. Come on girl.

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Hi, You do not know me, I was just jumping around on blogs and found your's. My heart aches for you and your family. What a great wife it sounds like you are. I wish your husband the best and you the strength to guide him through it. I have had many friends with cancer and it is unbelievable how many lives it affects. Even the unknowing one's.
Take Care,
Shalise