CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

I did it!

I finally did it, created a personal blog. It only took Kamille creating a fake impersonation of me at http://www.bloggingforcandace.blogspot.com/ to do it, but hey whatever works. Kamille you did a great job, noone even knew you were an imposter. I have been telling her for like a month that my blog will be up tomorrow, I promise, so one day it just was without me doing anything. Pretty clever... Anyways, hopefully I can release some stress from my crazy life by blogging or create some, either one will happen, we will find out.

So I am loving this template for my blog, but it is so busy. What does everyone think about it? I am going to calm it down with my own verson eventually, but who knows when that will be so this will have to do it for now. Just bear with me for now while my creative juices flow and the time presents itself for me be able to do this. It may be awhile.

With this blog am hoping to be able to keep people up to date with how Cory is doing and hopefully have some fun, let loose or something. Since the life is just not that fun right now, hopefully I can find a good balance so people will not leave my blog feeling a little doom and gloom. I hope I can find a good balance. Any suggestions would be great, happy blogging!

3 comments:

Kamille said...

Wow! A Beautiful Blog!! And to think I get to be the first one to comment. I can't wait to hear all about your exciting life and the adventures of "Cancer Carl". I really found my blog to be theraputic. I hope you will find the same. I do like the template. It suits you well. I love the new pics on your business webpage too.

candace said...

I hope it is theraputic! So how do you add those little pictures to the side like on the about me and stuff?

Elle said...

Candace, I like the template. It is fun. I'm glad you've got a blog!!
~M