CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

On a lighter note

So of course most of you know my crazy obsession with the Twilight series and my deep love for Edward. So I am honored to post this on my new blog (yeah!) I know you have probably seen it already from my friends blogs, but I am a little excited because I do have some more recent pictures that they didn't have when they posted theirs. Good things come to those who wait I guess.

I do love Ava in Grey's, but the she is not Esme to me.
I basically just am not a huge fan. I have to say I have gotten the biggest kick out of someone who commented on the dude in the narly wigged out hair (I think it is supposed to be Jasper), what are they trying to pull with that huge wig? I never pictured his hair so forest like.


This is nice of them walking, like they are all waking towards you to suck your blood, they are trying to make them look all seductive.


Either the character that they have to play Edward is just really not photogenic or he is just really not attractive. Bella could grow on me a little bit I guess.

3 comments:

Elle said...

Wow, Edward looks horrible! That has me really stressed out! They do know that the whole book revolves around his beauty (in and out) right?????
aghhhhhhh
~M

Kamille said...

I don't think I'm going to be able to watch the movies. There's just no way it could ever be as good as it is in my head. I am at least putting it off until I read the last book. Could there really ever be anyone that could play Edward? And Christina Applegate. Come on.

candace said...

I know girls, Kamille what is this Christina Applegate business?