CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Cancer Carl

So.... Cory refers to himself as 'Cancer Carl'. Since his tumor is coming out of his skin his sister has said that Carl the alien is going to be born. He is going to come out kicking and screaming and we are going to catch him and put him a cage. I have the cage ready (really I do). So here is how I picture Carl the alien.
This one looks a little too innocent don't ya think? And aliens don't really wear cloths, not Carl anyways. Maybe I will dress him in this outfit when he comes out.
This ones nice.

This is exactly how I picture him, but in a little ball. This is Carl at age 1 through 5.

7 comments:

Elle said...

Freaky. REally freaky. Does Cory talk again? Or was this when he was more talkative?
Get that cage ready. He looks ready to eat you when he arrives!!
~M

Julie said...

OOOOH!! Candace you are so funny. I am sure Cancer Carl is not cute at all.

Kamille said...

The second picture is closest to what I picture coming out. But really I have something I think more along the men in black lines pictured. You are truly hillarious. You blog for yourself much better than I ever could. Here's to free therapy.

candace said...

I thought I was pretty funny, thanks girls. No, this is when Cory was talking, he hasn't called himself Cancer Carl for awhile but everyone else has been.

Kamille said...

Candace - This is the link to the alien picture I have in my mind. It's pretty gory so only view on an empty stomache. Remember that in my head the next step for Cory is to beat the hell out of it.
http://www.scene-stealers.com/images/uploads/baby.jpg

candace said...

Oh my word Kamille, that one is seriously gross, but it is the closest to what it will look like, you are right. Maybe I will have to have a 'Cancer Carl Part II' and post that one.

Chanda said...

LOL! The cute ones are the meanest. I think the top one is spot on.