CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Okay!

So here is my night, I couldn't resist to blog even though I was like you can not blog until you get your house put back together (it is torn apart) and the other 1,000 things that are on your 'to do' list, but then I was like I don't care! It was too much fun to wait to share.





So here is me and Cheralynn arriving at B&N, the excitement beginning!









AT 12am B&N would not let me and Michelle in the store because we did not have wrist bands, so we got to sit and watch everyone come out of the store, SCREAMING and yes, CRYING, they would then carry on into the parking lot streets. One woman carrying a box of the books.






Here is a limited example of the amounts of people who were standing outside of the store, words can not describe the insanity.

Me and Cher tried to get a drink break to Sonic before midnight, the Sonic driver asked us 'Did you know that the new twilight book came out tonight?' we were like 'um ya?' he was like, 'well we got 100 people just barely and there is a 15 minute wait'

15 minute wait at a fast food drive up for a drink are you kidding me? We headed to the gas station to charge our batteries.



This is what happens when you ask some obsessed Twilight fan to take a picture of you with my camera, I guess it is a little high tech for the average person.









Yes another example of the people outside of the store.....




Okay, are we just not the cutest things ever! This is us waiting for everyone to come out, we just 'borrowed' some girls books so we can get our picture, as Michelle promised that we will not run away with them. That is how crazy the night was, someone would have really done that, me being one of them.




I love you Edward! (screaming & squealing)


I had to put this picture in because this was my face like the whole night! Laughing, laughing and laughing with hysteric. And what was I trying to pull off with my costume? I don't know? My hair is like I just woke up, I was going for mysterious, maybe even a little scary, didn't pull it off so well but the idea sounded good in my mind.








This picture says it all! Christy, did you when the worst dressed prize!!! You totally should have. They had people stop them and ask to get pictures with them.




















A few random thoughts:
  1. I decided that my favorite thing to do now is to dress up! What can I say I can not resist pretending to be someone entirely different for one night. It is so fun! Bring on the costume parties!
  2. I am entirely no better than the people crying and screaming out of the store with there book held in the air. I was looking at them thinking you have lost it, but then I would think, 'that is me, I would do that' It is hard to see yourself sometimes from the outside looking in!
  3. No I have not read the book! I do not want readers remorse. I know it will be amazing, but the timing has to be perfect for me I guess? Like it is with me blogging tonight?
  4. Do not tell me anything that will ruin the book for me, I will dis-own you as my friend.
  5. I LOVE you EDWARD!!! (screaming & squealing)

15 comments:

Jadie said...

It's time Darling Girl, lets begin the book!
I can't wait any longer. The other day I was talking to Rylee, telling her how you were screaming & squealing about the book... we were laughing so hard. Then, last night I called her and I was the 1 screaming and squealing! I've become you... AHHHHHH (It's not such a bad thing!!)

I love you,
Jadie

Cher said...

You were so cute all dressed up! I definitely need to break out of my shell and dress up with you next time! It was a fun night, thanks for going with me, and inviting your wonderful friends. Let's do it again sometime soon - maybe have our own dress up - twilight party....

I won't spoil the book for you... but it's way better than I had anticipated!

Elle said...

I totally agree with Cheralyn: better than I expected! And thanks to Cheralyn for getting my book! We would've been there until 3am I swear it.
Okay so Candace your first memory had me rolling. I had totally forgotten about that girl talking about getting in the bath and totally relaxing and poop in the tube or something totally insane and Cory and Mat were about to lose it! And you DID NOT like Cory that night because we kept looking at each other like, "who does this guy think he is?"
Oh that is so funny!!!

Becca said...

how fun! you're so cute! I guess I need to get in the swing of things and read the series. Let me know how the new book is. I may have to borrow the other books from you

Krishelle said...

I loved all the pictures! It looks like you guys had so much fun. I wish I could have come. I can't remember the last time I dressed up - although it might feel kinda weird, I think it would be way fun!

So I won't spoil anything for you about the book, I will only say that I LOVED it! I am so excited for you that you still get to read it. I am kinda sad in a way that it is over for me =). Anyway, have fun!

Stephanie said...

You looked fab! I totally don't have the guts to dress up and do that.

So, I still don't have my book. What is up? It says eta is the 9th. wait that is a saturday. i will not be at work to get it. i will be reading over your shoulder...

Gusti said...

Ok got the book and left the next day for Oregon on vacation. Took turns with Kali driving (OMG she has her permit!!!)and reading outloud. When we got there she took off with my book and devoured it in an evening. I am making slow and steady progress not wanting it to be over. About 120 pages left. Call me when you finish it, I'm sure I will want to talk about it!! I miss you. And you know I would so dress up with you for any reason at all- I love it too.

tatum said...

you are so funny! i totally didn't know what you were talking about before, but i am just half way through new moon now and i am totally obsessed. i wish i would have gone with you guys! you look great.......and very mysterious! =) hope you are doing lots of fun things. we still need to get together.

talking about dressing up, we should plan a party for the movie and whoever goes has to dress up!

Elle said...

Okay so I am expecting lots of Hawaii pictures at the nude beach. You guys were headed there, right?
But you better do a long post of pics, alright?
Looking forward to it!!
~M

Kamille said...

So I'm jealous you didn't read it before you went to HI. I'm really wishing I had something really cool to come home to. Love all the pictures. Sorry I peettered out.

Chelsea said...

Yeah well I know how that goes. Obviously not in the exact same way...but along those lines.
If you ever want to chat let me know! I would love to.
I hope you had an amazing trip to Hawaii.

Elle said...

here are the blogs we talked about
www.mom2my6pack.blogspot.com
and
www.cjanerun.blogspot.com
(not sure about that one, I'll check it)
Can't wait to see your comments!

Marci said...

I finally finished the book! Loved it! Now, the countdown until the movie begins, eh?

Have you read it yet???

AmberLou said...

hey candace... I got your cute comment on my blog and had to write to you! I have been thinking about you tons. How are you doing? It looks like you had a blast at the Breaking Dawn book event! :) I hope you are doing good. I miss you and think of you often. We will have to get together sometime when I am in Utah after my baby arrives. Love Ya!

Jadie said...

WHERE ARE YOU??
I miss you!!

Love ya Bunches!!